Thursday, November 01, 2007

TALK CRAPS



Just finish my micro studies..
actually left some calculation section tat i don understand lar.. hehe!
have some rest first...

Calculation drive me crazy~
i love to count money..
but not other numbers than tat~
my math r damn poor~

Recently one of my frens facing some lup probs~
although d fren had settle it.. (according to d fren)
but i think d fren's heart still in pain...
don noe wat can i do..
juz hope d best medicine for lup, time ll cure d pain...

n for myself too,
STUDY HARD, AVOID THOSE SHIT THINGS first...
lolz~

best wishes to all my frens~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate calculations too! =)
How u knw ur fren heart stil pain? Did he or she tell U?
hmmm, then u muz an wei her/him la..
But i guess, ur fren wil happy after this incident..lolz..kiddin only..
study hard lorr..

Esther Sam said...

because i m a smart gal~