Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I hate USM's security

Bad Day!
Darn unlucky today..
Not only my fren get saman,
i get d stupid fat malay's woman security bark more,
said we pay $$ for bus y don wan tk bus?
eat shit la!
u c how d bus system la,
stupid!
y want us, as student to suffer huh?!
while our parents that pay taxes to those dogs like u?!
said so nice that tis ur job,
if it is,
come down from d car n do u job pro abit,
don so lazy like babi,
saman us still wan us to tell d car plate no n go tk d saman ourselves a?
babi betul!
n u ugut me!
said if still not satisfy,
u ll giv me a surat,
F u!
said i no tataterbid la,
den how about u?!
i din even scold u k?!
u r d one who scold me!
n tat time u guys r not in duty time!
it is ur f'king babi lunch time!
n u guys din even ask us which year r we,
straight away giv us saman when we don hav sticker,
oh my DEAR usm,
we are 3rd year students ed,
n yet u don even approve us,
n we r in d process,
but u,
ppl tat so called "protect d uni's student",
nvr protect us,
juz tk advantages on us,
tk saman from us to lim kopi!
i still rmb last year when i accompany my fren go to pay d saman,
i c a few of d blue dogs eating kuih-muih,
u guys eat shit la,
so free a,
dun noe d rules a?
never eat when u r in duty!
heng!
petrol up,
food up,
everything up,
saman pun up!
wat the hell!
i love my uni,
but i really hate those dogs that barks n simply bite ppl.
i noe that it is our wrong coz we still consider "illegal" car,
but wat for i get d barks huh?
n totally pissed off of their attitude.

0 comments: