Thursday, February 19, 2009

wuhoo!


Wuhoo! Finish my mid term papers.. actually just 2 papers lar..but not easy at all leh! Because i wish to get higer marks so that my CGPA "looks" better.. thats y i really study "harder" for tis sem leh..lolz! But.. i only got confident that i wont fail my papers only..lolz!

Diet plan seem to slow down coz this few days ate quite much although still 2 meals per day but i ate high calories food.. :p When i think of i m going to leave Penang soon.. i ll put d food into my mouth although i noe it is.. FAT~ hehe!

I got a friend creat a new web site recently.. It is http://www.matdoulou.com This web site really mat dou lou lor.. u can even download drama from this web site.. N this friend of mine ask me to change my blog to tis web site..hmm.. any comment? I write blog is to express my feeling n share my things with the buddies..I only know how to type..Even the blogskin oso edited by darling mun.. I don really know how to design a blog.. lau beh rite? hehe! Besides, my friend also offer that 20 / 30 cents per article.. haha! anyone interested?!

well..i ll think about it lar.. ^.^

nitez!

0 comments: