Sunday, April 19, 2009

My 22nd Yrs

My 22nd yrs start offcially on yesterday.. haha! Happy Birthday to myself n those human that born on 18 April. Receive many wishes n greetings from the friends and family.. appreciate it! ^^ On friday night, had a seafood dinner with d mates. Then "suprise" from the mates to blew the birthday cake. They pushed my head towards d cake a few times but failed.. wahahaha! I m d one who always fool ppl in tis way, of course i know wat they wan to do mar.. haha! As darling mun said, i m smart gal wei~ lolz! But end up my hair also kena d blueberry cheese cake coz we fool each other after that.. ou.. washed my hair twice per day!

Many ppl ask how i celeb my birth? Yesterday i went 2 shopping mall with Ms.Cynthia n MsSiewtin. Went Gurney at afternoon to buy the Bobbi Brown cosmetic for Michelle. The only branch at Penang.. We juz walk around n yesterday was d audition for at Gurney. Many leng lui + tall gals around. There is some lala zai n lala mui that dream to be model also tk part but d judges ask them back to study hard hard.. wahahaha! Headed to Q mall after that. Want to buy some outfits but cant find any.. End up bought d NU bra n Korean Beauty BB cream for myself.. lolz! pk lor!!!

I end my birthday with d spore drama~ lolz~


0 comments: