Monday, August 17, 2009

My Life

Hello~ Sorry that din blog for so long already.. I am just back from Penang few days ago.. work mode still swithes off... haha~ Great days at Penang, miss the mates but it is hell tiring.. I am sick after i back from Penang. Luckily i m feeling much more better today. phew.. H1N1 go go go away... Thanks so much for the wishes n the presents.. Although my family couldn't attend my Big Day, but they really care for me.. tats enough! I am really happy on that day.. Thanks K for coming n everything! I appreciate it n i m touched with it! ^.^ I am thinking where to take my studio photo? any suggestion?


My working life is getting tougher.. I feel it deeply.. I am getting lost n voice of resign keep appear in my mind.. As well as voice of get stronger n stay longer is fighting with it.. >.< I am getting fed up with the rules of boss.. Sincerely, family r not support me in this job. sigh..

well, there is a way for everything..i suppose... >.<

0 comments: