Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Memories

Everything is just left memories..
We cant have chance to create sweet memories together again..
I still rmb i wrote to u for d very first valentine's card is like " we must appreciate every moments we spend together, to create sweet and gain more sweet memories together"

I still rmb those memories we had.. Because u influenced me too much.. u came into my world and live at my heart for 6 years..few years back, i locked u inside n throw away the key, but this 2 months u trying so hard to crash everything.. finally, u success.. u leave my heart.. u kill the heart.. again n again.. until it is really dead..

I still rmb every single word u said to me, every promise u make, every future plan we discuss... but all is gone, it is just story tales..

I still rmb how pain when everytime u tell lies.. but i still forgive n forgive, chances given uncountable..i thought u are really realise that u r wrong for everytime.. I tried to understand from your point.. i tried to find reason for u... Telling myself to be more considerate.. But not this time, it is tooo over, too much.. No matter how i tried, i cant even find a reason for myself to forgive u again n again. If i forgive u, i cant forgive myself..

Everyone know i love you deeply, everyone know it.. You also know it, thats y u thought i will take whatever u give.. You thought i will still wait for u whatever u did, u thought.. i m god.. I am not god, yes, i love you, but doesn't mean that i am so naive, doesn't mean that u can control my life.. doesn't mean that i can stand everything..

Since u don't know how to appreciate someone that love u sincerely, so i leave..

Sorry, i am really leaving..
I hope you will take your lesson and be nice to the next one u love.
Thanks for be with me all these years..

1 comments:

low.s.c said...

how much i wish this wouldnt be what i think it is...i hope u r okay....