Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Simple Update

Just a simple update to my blog while having my lunch.

Life recently is just about work and work life in the new company with the new colleagues. Currently working in JOS, Jardine One Solution S/B, IT company for 1 month plus already, position as operation support officer. It is not a big company yet not small also, HQ is at Hong Kong, branches at Spore and Penang as well.

As usual, there is still office politics, but i m luckily that my team is still fine with that. Sincerely, I do like my team, friendly n helpful. They taught me a lot and i am still learning as much as i can.

Last weekend, we had kick-off event at Kajang Country Heights Resort. Nice experiences and good moments with the new colleagues. First time involved in such activities (although it is similiar with those we had during school days), feel it is a good method to understand more within each other ( employees and employer) and learn those values that can apply to our job.

Oh well, in my previous plan, my wish is to work at Spore and this is d job to earn some money while waiting reply from SG. But unfortunately, until this moment, i haven't get A reply from SG also.. how sad.. Since i m doing fine so far here, i will continue but i still will try to get job at SG. Living in other country always is my dream as i can learn to be more tough n strong n can explore more about life.

To all my darlings, i know i am like lost contact or disappeared but i m still fine, but seriously, i always think of you all.. I really miss my darlings.. There is so much want to share with yet it is hard to come out from mouth.. buddy, i heart u all~

I am saving hard for the cost of living, Bangkok will be the annual trip for this year. Looking forward to it. Anyone interested

Love life is really complicated to talk. But i already telling myself not to think so much, WHAT WILL BE , WILL BE. My market is expending and welcome to participate. :p I appreciate those buddies that with me all the time, still rmb how the darlings support me during my hard times. Never ever forget.

During my kick-off, the organiser taught me 1 sentence which i think it is very true, "YOU CAN FORGIVE, BUT NEVER FORGET" Ppl will never forget what had happened although they forgive.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i very adore all your posting way, very interesting,
don't quit and also keep creating as a result it simply that is worth to follow it.
looking forward to find out even more of your current writing, regards ;)