Thursday, December 14, 2006

14.12.06


today is quite a important day..my dearest godmom's birthday..wish her healthy always n be happy...n i love her so much..really thanks her..for being my lovely godmother..muaks!

n today is my boy n i de 2 years 11 months anniversary...left 1 month we goin to reach 3 years anniversary..wahahaha! dear..love u so much..i noe i always scold u la...but i really love u oso de..hope u will treat me like ur princess..hehehehe!juz kidding la k..really wish our relationship will last forever n i really hope my family will accept u..muaks!

besides..tmr morning i hav to go bek penang liao...so sad...today is d 'last' day i stay at kl.. although nex week i will come back but i still feel so sad coz i hav to use to d new life again.. d feeling is juz like i 1st time go there coz i edi came back for more than 1 month.. haiz.. hate d feeling of lonely...


really looking forward to my spore trip..hey buddies..miz u guys so much..take gd care n enjoy ur holiday ya..muaks muaks!

0 comments: