Monday, December 04, 2006

i miss u..i juz wan to be wif u more often..i juz wan u to accompany me more.. a lil bit more..
i noe u r very hardworking..i noe ur job r more important than accompany me..n tats nothing wrong wif it..but i really feel upset..i feel upset u cant giv me more ur time..i feel lonely.. eventhough i m at kl..but there is no diff when i m at penang..u still don hav much time for me..do u really noe how i feel?!


everytime oso work work work..n OT OT OT...but i cant angry u for tis reason..wtf.. i noe work is important..so..u always say still got chances to meet...yea..u r right..of course there is still got chances to meet if i m still alive.. den wat for to be couple tat meet once in a while..i noe u r trying to tam me..but when u said tat i really feel u not appreciate d every chances tat we hav..u juz let go..of course we wont break if meet less..but we lost d chances to make more memories in our life..i m not asking u to meet up wif me everyday..i juz hope at least once a week..since i m at KL! n everytime we meet..juz 2 or 3 hours only..really not enuf..but no choice..coz tat is my prob..coz i cant go out too late..

i noe work is important for u..coz u wan to make more money..but i really need u..to be wif me..sometimes..i really think tat i m nobody for u...in ur heart..izit work,family n frens r more important..?

i noe i always complaine tis n tat...n u always try ur best to full fill my demand.. but i juz hope can see u more often..i m juz..very miss u...


n...i will try to unsertand ur feeling more..n hope u too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gal..don b upset..life is stil the same no matter he is here or not..u stil hav to live..for guys,mayb for them the most important things is money..is career..surely u cant blame him but once in a while he should know..he cant b too selfish..i know u r tryin to make more chances to meet up wif him but he never realise n appreciate..i know u r sad n fed up wif this kind of life but stil hav to tahan n sabar..tmr wil better..haha..d0n think too much..lookin forward for our xmas trip..takek..

ViNcenT said...

Haih...girls really like to demand this and that. Not tam you,you say this and that,tam you,you also say this and that... Aiyor....

You ar...always bf bf and bf,your fren also came back from far far away to malaysia la...you not even send me any sms. I know I am not that important,but at least send me a sms mar... Cis...