Monday, November 27, 2006


I M So So So.. HAPPY!

Yeah yeah!!! today i m so happy..so excited! tis afternoon i met MY FM Ford Everest Te Gong Dui at sri sinar..i juz fetch my sis went her fren's hse n i drop by at 7-11..wanna help my boy buy something..n i meet them! den i heard MY FM said got giv jolin concert tickets.. n me n my sis juz talking about tat concert in d car..both of us oso wanna go.. den i fast fast call my sis n ask her to accompany to get prizes..

we juz need to answer simple ques n i get I-Feel magazines (juz answer 1 of MY FM dj)..n 1 bag of healthy product (juz tell them my name)!! n my sis's fren get sing k de voucher..

n at last..we won d biggest prizes! tat is jolin tsai malaysia concert on 9 dec!! yeah yeah~ of course is not easy to get tis la..hav to answer ques n my sis hav to dance..ngek ngek ngek~

muaks..i m so so so so so HAPPY la... MY FM..luv u ya.. hohoho!!! n of course luv my sis oso la. hehehe!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

luckily i din meet my fm le..i hate jolin the most..forever n ever!!!!

Esther Sam said...

y u so hate jolin? she kau ur hc a? hehehe~ juz kidding la k...

Anonymous said...

eh... congrates la. u talk until i also feel so excited. hahaha... but the part where your sis need to dance is quite farnee...

enjoy to the fullest ya? muaks!