Monday, November 13, 2006

Yeah yea!!!

my 1st sem end edi! time passes really fast! i m goin to start my second sem one month later~ oh no..really cant imagine how i go thru my orientation week..d assign+mid sem exam period..still rmb i cry like hell on d 1st day i went there...really cry like hell~ still rmb my previous hostel is like a jail... still rmb tat time everynite when i sleep oso sweat like hell.. still rmb during orientation i walk till my injured leg really pain.. still rmb during malay's puasa..i oso puasa like them..still rmb i 'fly' between penang n kl..still rmb d lizards n ants in my room scary me! STILL RMB D FEELING OF LONELY..is really a bad feeling! really cant bliv i had gone thru those tough time..although there is still 2 1/2 years de hard time to go.. but at least i had gone thru 1 sem.. i bliv tat no matter wat hard time we r having.. we ll go thru it n everything ll be fine n we ll be tougher! so for those my buddies tat is having i tough life.. be strong ya! gambateh man~


my parents went to spain edi..for a week.. left 3 of us at home coz my sis not back yet..i m d eldest..hav to take care of 2 lil king n cook for them..argh..n my mom 'order' me : "cannot go out till they come back! " aiseh.. i juz finish my exam.. but need to stay at home! T_T even curi-curi go out oso cannot la! coz they edi ask my relatives to spy us whether got be good gal n good boy stay at home wo.. juz now my cousin bro n his family juz came...to 'spot check' us...n another cousin bro oso got call n see whether all of is at home anot.. fiuh.. i m so lucky tat i din go out..if not..sure ll get scold when they back! at first think tat if my sis come back den mayb we can take turn to tk care of my bro but juz now she sms me tat tmr nite she ll b back but d next day she ll go genting for 2 days 1 nite! means tat... there is no diff she come back or not lo! =,=''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

last sat i went fun fair wif my boy..n his fren,ken lin n peggy...
we really hav fun..although i m so bad luck...cant even win a better prizes like others get a big bear.. but i m happy too..d fun fair got many super excited de games...even more excited den d salero shot at genting..i not dare to play ler..hehehe!
after tat..4 of us plan to hav supper..but don noe where to go coz everyone oso diff opinion.. n u guys noe rite..i muz b back b4 12am..even 11.30pm oso ll get scold edi... after discuss n discuss..we finally say go DPC..place tat peggy work.. erm..wanna add tat during we find parking..we meet kong sheau man..twice...she oso driving her wira n finding parking.. make think of d past again when i see her.. no doubt tat she is a pretty gal, but no matter how.. i still wont forget wat she did..one word.. HATE.

DPC is full wif customer..don even hav a empty table.. but peggy is d supervisor there.. she start to prepare for us..but i don hav much time waiting..so my boy oso say fetch me back 1st..but when v tell them v r goin to leave.. i can feel tat they r not so song..act i really understand.. coz if i m peggy i oso not song..n tis is not d 1st time i 'sou hing' really not dare to break my family's rules.. although they r nth after tat but my heard not feeling gd.. tat time i feel guilty + not kap wif my boy's life style.. for them..11pm is early..but for me.. is damm late edi.. i oso wan to hav fun n like other teenagers.. yam cha till late late.. go clubing.. but my family not allow me to hav a life like tat..i m upset..especially everytimes becoz of me.. they got many places cant go or hav to back early.. n most of d time my boy hav to fetch me back 1st n meet them again..so ma fan...so xin ku... >,<>


last wednesday nite at penang..i fell down n my left leg injured.. got a big big bruise n bleeding..very very pain.. till now.. ll go see doc soon.. coz quite serious.. some more is left leg.. ai..y tis year..so bad luck? my god brother ask me to write number 4 him..n those number tat i wrote he wont buy.. coz i m having bad luck~ hahaha!! miz my god nephew so much.. he so so so adorable la! next time post his cute cute photo here.. hehehe!


2 comments:

ViNcenT said...

Aiyor...be careful a bit la...

Always injured your leg...

Take care ya...

Anonymous said...

s0 clumsy la u..tot u r stil kids ah? take k ya..