Monday, November 20, 2006

Happy...

Long time din write blog edi..until nana complaine...hahaha~
lazy to type ma..


but i really got many things wan to write ler..
last sat i invite some cadet's member n my boy come over my house to eat steamboat..coz parents don let me go out ma..so i invite frens come lo..hehehe! although not many attend but i m happy oso..coz i really long time din meet up wif them..tat day morning me n tcy n her boy went pasar to buy steamboat de food...den tcy came my hse to prepare d steamboat's soup..she really quite expert in cooking ler..can marry liao la.. haha!

at nite..after finish eating..some of us start to clean d stuff..n of course.. only those 'adults' doing d cleaning n those under age playing d PS2.. hahaha! n i m so touch tat my boy help me to mop d floor o~ i really din ask him to do tat..coz myself oso lazy to mop..hahaha! but he think should mop ler.. i juz wan to say.. "oh....sooooo sweeeeeet........" (tiru stephz de)

den we play cards..quite fun ler..hahaha! got some new year's feel..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sunday noon..
lunch at SODA Restaurant (Sri Hartamas) wif my boy.. coz their lunch set is cheaper.. hehe!
den while waiting lin lin n peggy go 'pancing' prawn...me n ma boy went selayang mall to hav a walk..
erm..end up we din go pancing prawn coz when i reach there..i don feel interested anymore.. seem like vy boring la! den they accompany me go 'urut' kaki..coz my wound still not recover yet..d 'si fu' vy cheong hei de..always say d same thing..n when she is talking..will 'plus' some action oso..so her hand will stop 'rubbing'.. wasting my time.. i edi giv signal to my boy, linlin n peggy don giv reaction n juz keep silent but my 7+1 de boy very @$#%* de la...he keep on asking 'si fu' question about my leg contidion n ask 'si fu' de history tim.. T_T u noe..old ppl vy happy when got teenagers chat wif them..n they ll talk non-stop.. i noe my boy is like tat.. he vy expert in social wif ppl..although he might not really interested in ppl's things but he noe d way to 'ying chou'.. tats y all his relatives n neighbour oso vy like him de leh...but for me..i really don noe how to communicate wif aunties n uncles... hehehe!

at nite..we went 'mei jia fu' at menjalara to hav our dinner..4 ppl but order 5 dishes.. 2 taufu (yummy yummy),1 fish (sek ban), 1 vege n 1 pai kuat...hahaha!! vy vy full coz i add rice o! nowadays really feel tat i can eat a lot liao...setanding wif my boy..
after dinner we went jusco to hav a walk..act is purposely go there coz we wanna eat ais-cream..baskin robbins.. hehehe! wat a fat gang.. n i oso bought 1 slice of chocolate banana from secret recipe (coz i still rmb last time my buddies told me tat tat flavour is vy delicious.. ^,^).. wah..i think i really can be fei po lo...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i really very miz my buddies...2 in spore..2 juz back form uum..1 at canada...1 working for digi.. 1 always dating wif her boy...n of course my leng lui gang!
yen yen.. really miz u n kris kris o..i sure ll attend ur birthday gathering de if i m free! hehe!!
i really long long time din meet shwu wenn liao..hope yen yen de birthday ll gather all of us again..

may all d ppl tat i concern always in hapiness o..
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tis few weeks i oso thinking about 2 things..one is LOVE n another is MONEY..
wat is true love..sometimes although u really love someone..but there r many other factors tat will make u feel unsecure or make u to giv up someone..a long-term relationship is really not easy to maitain..it need to go through many many challenges...most of my fren around me tat having long-term rship oso facing quite same de prob..i don noe how to explaine but other ppl really wont understand..cant feel wat we feel... erm..don noe wat i m trying to say oso.. aiseh..

Money..a prob tat really make me headache..i really don understand y i can be so pk de? hehe... T_T

2 comments:

ViNcenT said...

Walao....always say me talking none stop bout eat,but you also la. Eat eat eat and eat. Eh...why both of us opposite 1? I cut down my food a lot,some times a normal meal also cant finish,but u can eat that much.

Wha,you and Yien sounds very hang fuk wor. Hey,I must catch up lo,wont be worse than both of you,haha....

Take care all the time lo. I most probably going back on 4th of December. Will have lots of fun here 1st,haha...

Anonymous said...

wow..tis time i can b the 1st.. kakaka..tmr my exam start ed bt my mood stil nt there..on9 chat everyday..bt stil gt study la..keep thinkin wat i goin to do when i back kl..n where to go whenu all comin spore..hav to plan ed or else wil b a boring xmas..bt sure go sentosa,shoppin,eat eat, xmas dinner..i Think to spend 1 day for each activity..haha.. every1 sure pk lo esp the shittie.. til here la..gt study ed..take k..c ya soon..