Monday, May 07, 2007

New Friendship....


Last weekends i work as promoter at tesco...it is not under tesco...is under JVT, but partner wif I-Gate.. a company tat sell digital communication stuff...like dopod,hp, digi camn so on.. n act i m promoting MAXIS...

sorry to my dear shwu wenn for put her aeroplane...coz i promised her to meet at last weekend.. but i hav to work... :p

happy to know d colleagues there...they r..erm..quite fun, funny n a bit flirty.. hahahah! leng zai leng zai..hehe! although juz noe for 2 days... but not bad..kinda mizz them...

okla..stop here..my dear carmen came back for few days edi but i haven't got d chance to meet her..n tat dear seed yian..came back for 2 weeks don wan tell me..now i think she is back to kedah for exam edi...

mizz all my dear frens..but today i m lazy to go out..maybe juz too tired of working.. today juz hope to stay at home...anyway..i hav no car to go out oso..

tats all for today..best wishes for all d ppl tat i noe..muaks!

2 comments:

Stephanie Tanz said...

hey girl... just wanted to drop by here and leave some footprints in your blog. it's been a while since the last comment i posted. nothing much actually, just thought of letting you know that i am still here, well and alive *wink*

mark77meow said...

emm...still don't know who are you? Anyhow...just want here to tell you that I am happy to having the friendship to you all...friendship forever and cheers...and please come more to my blog to make some comment to my blog oh...hehe...*~*