Tuesday, July 03, 2007

FUTURE....


no one can predict wat will be in d future..
no one can decide their future...
future is out of our control...

we only can try our best to work for a better future...
but we cannot decide it..
they r too many unpredictable things happen...
wat i know is live ur life to d fullest n appreciate everything tat u r having.....

i don noe whether u will be in my future,
i oso don noe whether i will be in ur future...
wat i noe is i really appreciate d life tat we r sharing rite now..
my heart really so pain when u say i can n should find a better man...
i wonder since when ur thinking become so negatively..
since when u become so lack of confidence...
u said they r many guys out there much more better than u..
tat time i only realise n understand tat y u giving me so much freedom..
wat u wan is i can find a better man..
u understand tat i love u so much..
so u r giving me d chance to meet d other guy..
let me don out so much attention on u..
let me "fly"...
u said u r useles...
not match me...
u feel stress coz u think u r not enuf qualification for me..

dear....
i noe,
my background had bring a lot of stress for u..
but u oso noe i never look down on u rite?
u choose to use another way to love me.. for my own good..
i feel so pain..deep in my heart...
u hav no confidence for our future coz u think u cant do it..
u think i should not juz follow a guy like u..
u think i should get a better man..
dear,
sorry..
u r trying so hard to fullfill my demand..
n tat make u so stressful...
sorry....

i noe..they many guys tat r much more better than u..
but u r d one tat always lead me to d right way..
u r d one tat is my bestest fren in my life..
u r d one tat i wan to share all d happiness n sadness in my life..
u r d one tat love me lots...
n d most important is..
u r d one tat i love most...

our road getting hard n harder to go through...
but i hope we can still holding hand wif hand,
go through all d challenges..

i juz wan to let u noe tat...
u r not d best guy in d world,
but u r d best for me..
wat i wan is a guy treat me sincerely,
not their money..their knowledge...

anyway, don regret..
since u wan me to like tat..
since u said time can heal d pain...
don regret tat giving me d opportunity n freedom...
don regret if u giv up me so easily...
i juz don wan u to regret...
u really think tis is d better way..?

future, is a mystery...

0 comments: