Friday, July 20, 2007

L O N E L I N E S S

both of my roommate leave me alone n go hav fun wif their frens n family..
>.<
feel lonely, boring n scare..
coz never sleep alone in this room yet..
seriously, i feel tat myself is useless...
i scare to take lift alone..
i scare to swim alone...
i scare to sleep alone in other place..
although sometimes i love to be alone..
but i ll feel scare too....
i ll think many many...
think wrongly...

wat am i gonna to do d whole day?
don noe..
mood so down...
i wish i got mood to study hard now...
.......................................................................................................................................................

T I R E D

being a human really very tiring...
being a good human more tiring...
i m not saying tat i m good...
but sometimes..
i really feel tired for being d ppl tat always make d others laugh at..
when hanging out wif frens..
i like to be crazy...
to make all of us laugh crazily..
but it is tired..
especially those fren tat not really can fool, or play wif...
u think i really like to be siao zha bo?
u think i really love to be like a clown?
make u guys laugh at me n den bully me?
i admit tat sometimes i really crazy...
but i still know wat is d limit...
y always wan bully me?
y always wanna fool me?
y i always have to fulfil u guys wish?
y i always have to take care of u guys feeling?
Y NOBODY REALLY TAKE CARE OF MY REAL FEELING.................


NORMALLY, i wont show u my sad face..
NORMALLY, i wont show u my angry face..
because, i don wan u to be d same mood wif me at d moment..
because, i respect u...
because, i hope u r happy...
but, i hate ppl tat r SELFISH!

4 comments:

Stephanie Tanz said...

hei yo... perhaps you have been a clown for too long a period. whenever u start to feel very tired of entertaining others, it's a signal that you should do something about it, ie do some stuff that uncover your real self. simple stuff like giving yourself a treat to good food or watch some movies or talk to someone can very muvh help in relieving your stress. serious!

Anonymous said...

I DON LIKE THIS POST,SO IM NOT GOING TO LEAVE COMMENT!! XP

Esther Sam said...

who r u?!

Anonymous said...

I AM SOMEONE ELSE.YOU DON'T NEED TO BOTHER.CONTINUE YOUR BLOG.