Monday, December 08, 2008

Excited

I am just back from my Singapore short trip..although don hav much time to walk around but i still manage to visited place like sentosa, chinatown, orchard road n vivo.. haha! Felt that this year spore's xmas decorations not so nice compared to previous years.. but i still like d environment of spore..clean n systematic..feel comfortable n safe walking on the road..

I m happy to meet Mr.Vincent there.. but sigh Ms.Carmen busy-ing moving to new hse so cant manage to join us.. :-( we walk around orchard but it is damn crowded n it is rainning.. so we went Vivo to shop n had our dinner at Marche.. his all time fav at vivo..

For the family..feel guilty coz din meet with my relatives at spore.. don hav much time mar! Besides, tammie tang r sick.. so din hav a chance to meet her oso! =_=" nvmla.. hope to c u soon ya.. get well soon!

ok..let d pics do d talks k..






my godparents at siloso beach



The view facing the sea


The Berth of Sentosa Cove



Mr.Vincent n chubby I





Well.. Going to take flight to Osaka tonight.. quite excited.. luggage just 70% packed.. haha! wish me have a safe n enjoyable trip ya! i miss u guys..

0 comments: