Monday, December 29, 2008

Back to Uni Life..

yoyoyoyo! I am back to penang on yesterday.. Dad n mom went seberang prai for dinner.. So dad's fren fetch us along..We had a cheap yet good lunch at Tapah..An old chinese cafe but sell fresh food.. we had tin gai, sheng yu pin, wong sin, n dai tao har for 5 ppl n only cost around 80! Dad ll drop by this place whenever he pass by Tapah.. it is really a small n old cafe.. i would nvr notice or interested to it if dad din brought me there.. i like their steam tim gai with mee hon vy muchi.. hehe~!

Reach my apartment 4pm++.. den start to pack n clean d dust.. d 1st fren tat i met for this new sem is my hsemate.. Mr.Clack! Why i mentioned this? It is because I m so shocked when i c him.. wonder y my hsemate become smaller size.. Ish.. y guy can put off weight so easily huh! Evening, hsemates asked me to go Queensbay to walk walk.. We had dinner at Johny's Restaurant..not bad not bad.. after meal, we decided to catch a movie n we choosed , director of <300> I though it is a action or scary movie.. but it is NOT! it is a god damn boring, wu liao movie.. u will be like this when u watch it.. ===> =_=""" and ===> -.-? i rate it as 2/10 coz 2 marks is for those sexy ladies in the movie..

well.. for today.. 2 words to describe.. boring day! No fren to date for shopping.. i wan shopping! I wan search for new jeans, new tops, new underwear, new facial products n new gadgets! But no one date me.. poor me.. T_T

Tmr morning going to the 1st lecture class for d last semester.. ganbatte neh!

No idea of how am i going to celebrate my new year eve.. With who?! But seem like no one invite me for d eve.. POOR POOR ME~

0 comments: