Saturday, January 03, 2009

Shopping Day

Went Q mall alone.. wanna shop some birth present for uni frens.. I realise that i can even buy more when i shop alone..haha! It is true.. bought 1 top from MNG, 1 dress from Rest & Relax n another top from Acewin.. Besides, i target a handbag from MNG oso.. but it cost around 200bucks.. it is really nice but i think i wont buy it.. save d quoto for HK trip! wahahaha~ Besides, there is some short pants i wan to buy but i keep my $$ back coz i think it is enough for CNY.. my heart is so itchy for the Levi's jeans but after i consider my finance acc.. i think i better don buy.. hahaha! Have to keep remind myself "save for hk trip!" Well.. La Senza Nu Bra is my another target if i got extra $$$..lolz~

After settle d present, I went Shi lin for my fav oyster mee sua! hehehe~ den bought some vege n material to cook for the coming weeks.. Before headed back to the boring hostel.. i bought marble cheese cake from secret recipe for my supper!

oooo..i m hungry ed..ciaoz! gonna enjoy my cheese cake with the HK drama.. ngek ngek ngek!

0 comments: