Wednesday, January 07, 2009

My Day

woke up quite late.. coz recently watch The Gem Of Life till siao.. haha! Actually i don't have much to blog but feel like wan to update my blog or smth.. Yesterday i cooked myself the "oatmeal chicken"..it is quite yummy! lolz~ My first try lar wei...don hav pic to show u all like how Vincent did coz u noe lar.. my hp n digi cam oso lau beh mar.. i m poor ppl! haha! Evening.. went jogging with the roommates.. we juz hope to burn some calories! DIET DIET DIET! lolz..

I juz finish a cup of HL milk as my breakfast.. cham leh.. but soon going to prepare my lunch..lolz! I wanna eat more vege so i try to cook more..healthy leh.. ngek ngek ngek! But recently i wish to eat the Carbonara spaghethi so much!

yummy!

thats all for now..i gonna prepare my lunch, watch an episod of drama n prepare to school! love n miss my buddies so much ya! CNY coming..hope to meet u guys!

0 comments: