Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Old Days..

harlo guys.. hav a good day? I just finish my fried noodles.. hehe! I m satisfy with my own cooking skill..lolz! My right hand r in pain now..due to the badminton ko-k..haha! Besides, our coach really kee xiao wan.. we got a test on next monday after d 1st week of lesson! damn..i got no confident at all!

Today, someone added me at msn.. he is my classmate for standard 3..lolz! Is my another standard 5 classmate gav him my email add... well..i cant rmb his name until i c his pic den only i realise that.. yea.. i knew this guy..lolz! they had tell me some past memories which i got no idea at all.. haha! really cant rmb.. well.. i think 1 of them rmb so cleary is because that i was a important fren for him..haha! u sure will "shooo" me.. but it is true leh.. he chase me for years even i m at secondary school.. lolz! talking about this is not wan to praise myself..it is juz wan to tell u all that hor..y now i don hav this kind of fans huh? lolz~ kinda miss d good old days.. we r juz so naive n childish.. "i like u, u like me.. i ka ka fren with u.. help me to tell him/her i like him/her.. " den.. when ur "target" touch ur hand or just take picture with u or play pukul-pukul, cubit-cubit, lari-lari with u.. u will say : she/he like me too! den whole body fly up to d sky ed..den both of u r "officially" couple in the school ed.. ahahaha! I smile whenever i think of the past.. because there is too much of silly things happened.. Besides, some fren invited me to a primary schoolmates gathering last friday.. but i m at penang so din attend.. actually this is d second time i reject their invitation.. i wish to attend but there is some uneasy feeling inside my heart.. Maybe is because my look had changed bad compare to last time while my height remain d same gua.. =_=!! Anyway, i still wish to keep in touch with them geh..

okla..stop here..don noe y start to flu edi..

0 comments: