Saturday, January 10, 2009

My 1st time

hahaha~ going to talk about my 1st time.. oh.. pls don think d yellow side.. i m juz talking my 1st time tat drunk until puke.. well..IT IS NOT A GOOD EXPERIENCE! i hate it! although this is d 2nd time i drunk since i start to drink.. but this is d 1st time i drunk till i puke! yiu.. whenever i think back i oso can feel d smelly+disgusting thingy tat i puke.. yiaks!

Yesterday 3 of us, Ms.Tee, Ms. Ooi n I shop from noon till nite.. After control myself.. i only bought a short blue pants n sunglasses..cant afford Coach sunglasses so MNG for replacement lo..hehe! Had tom yam mee hun at Old Town which i wont order for 2nd time n dinner at Sakae Sushi..



After back from d mall, Mr.Clack ask me for d drinks.. together wif Mr.John n Ms.Tee join our drinking session after some moments.. We had Chivas, Tequilla n Sake that i bought from Japan.. Tequilla is nice but i prefer Tequilla pop.. not really fancy Chivas anymore after this time coz it is tough for me at this moments.. Sake is nice to drink also! After few rounds of "cheers!".. everyone r totally tipsy n Mr.Clack drunk 1st..den is my turn..but i still can walk straight n climb to my bed but juz very blur..I puke right after some HL milk forced by Ms.Tee..den brush my teeth right after that coz i god damm hate it~ Fall asleep like pig while Ms.Tee busy "run" here n there.. haha! I heard Ms.Ooi said Ms.Tee was drunk during that time also..lolz! thanks for d hsemates n roommates that tk care of d drunkards..wee~

not going to post up my drunk pic here so let u all c a pic of me at yr 2008 =p

Suprisingly..i woke up pretty early today morning n feel nothing.. but after breakfast.. i start to feel disgusting again especially when i c d bottle of chivas n tequilla..n oso my toilet bowl! cant get rid of this feeling until now.. feel a lil bit pening n feel like wan to vomit all d time.. now feeling better a bit coz i took my nap edi..

Tonight, is my primary school friend, Ms.Mun Kay wedding dinner.. opps.. now is officially Mrs.Puah..From other ppl's blog.. they had been dating for 5 years.. Mrs.Puah is 22 n Mr.Puah is 23.. they get married bacause they really love each other n feel it is time to build their own family..not because of "accident".. seriously.. i really happy for them although i m not so close with them but my feeling at this moments really..complicated. I feel so happy for d couple but yet i m sad coz i had lost contact with d old good frens.. only manage keep in touch with some of them..there will be many of my old school's frens attending d dinner now.. juz because most of them went to d same secondary school.. i keep imagine d situation there.. how will it be like? everyone sure very happy got the gathering.. i think.. don know where i very miss them.. really! i wish i m there..haha! i juz hope to meet those old good frens although i know we r no longer so close.. so.. i said my feeling is complicated..because i noe i m d one who still so care bout them but ppl r not.. juz like few months ago.. i work at MV..I met her..my old buddy, v were so so so close last time n i was so happy n excited that time but she is in rush.. so v juz chat for a while only.. i did sms her many times but she nvr reply me! not even once! i am so sad but nvm lar.. i noe, i understand.. this is life! Ppl come n go.. juz depends on how long he/she stay at ur life.. well.. i m a greedy ppl.. i luv frens.. i really luvs all my buddies.. i wish i can hav them with me all d time~hahaha! so.. for those old frens..u all still hav a special seats in my heart n i always care for u.. i will always ready to help whenever u need me~

i heart their pic n gown~

sweet sweet 4ever~


0 comments: