Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Moo Moo Year!

Happy CNY to everyone ya~ My CNY is great.. Great time with the relatives n cousins at hometown.. love them ya! I really miss d moments spent with family n relatives.. n of course..thanks for d ang pau! ^.^

Just reach home yesterday late afternoon.. Hang out with buddies for tea session at night.. Today, went Tian Hou Gong with mom n sis.. then i went around menjalara n metro prima looking for hair salon! But i cant find any coz all close..left d only 1 near my house call Japanese Zone.. =.= so no choice coz i beh tahan my rambut rumput..lolz~ Then i rush back to prepare myself coz darling steph coming to my hse.. but still need her to wait for me.. coz i always don noe wat to wear n choosy..hahaha! sorry ya steph! We went Miwaulkee (don noe hw to spell) for our dinner.. darling Vincent join us half way..Chill a while at steph hse den go for my primary school gathering~ The gathering was great! ^.^ Met a lot of OLD frens that haven't meet for years.. almost 10 yrs! Hope still can keep in touch with them..

oklar..stop here.. sleepy lor! wish tmr ll hav great day too...

0 comments: