Sunday, November 22, 2009

Another heaven office day yet lonely~

Well, it is sunday again...Boss went Singapore for wedding dinner~ huhu~ The school is so quiet.. 2 teachers on leave.. Very few classes today only.. Thus, NO CLASS after 3pm.. I have to be alone until 7pm!!! T.T Thinking of off earlier but i cant... because i need to punch card.. damm... ( I wish the boss would never view my blog.. wahahahha)

I suppose to resign on end of dec but few days ago, boss ask me to work until 13 Feb, the day before CNY.. ans she say will give me bonus! yo.. BONUS sound so attractive to me coz i nvr receive before..and she said she goin to give birth soon..she worry about the company if only left those newbie to work..n there is a big events coming soon, will be god damm busy so she need my help... but i think i will reject her also.. how much bonus she will give i also don't know.. haha! Another main point is nex mon, which means tmr, the whole school will have CCTV.. they will be "watching" us in the future.. I feel uneasy to this changes.. Although i am not a lazy worker, but i really don like ppl watching me doing task.. plus sometimes want to snake a bit also cannot.. hahahaha!! Thus, I DON'T THINK MY PARENTS WILL AGREE ME TO WORK UNTIL FEB.. LOLZ...

Dec is coming so SOON.. It is vacation month again! Lovely xmas n NEW YEAR ahead! wow~ 2009 goin to end in 39 days! What will i be in year 2010?? haha...


okok.. wanna stop here.. wuwuwuw.. i m so lonely.. Thought of date Stephy for dinner but she is tired also.. who else can i date ya? Maybe i should go for hair cut? or do u think i should curl my hair since it is long now..? hahahaha!

0 comments: