Monday, November 30, 2009

A quick one..

It is my off day and i m really tired + sleepy now.. But suddenly feel like want to blog a bit bit.. hahaha!

My last day at Halo Forest will be 31 dec.. Seriously, i din feel really happy or release yet a little lost and depress because worry about my finacial status for next year. It is going to be CNY soon and i really need $$$$... Although life at Halo become tougher due to all the CCTV but i always tell myself to be strong.. see.. 3 years of uni life also over already.. hahaha~

Since i need money so much, then u will wonder why i don wan say yes to the boss and work until CNY? It is so.. speechless.. the moment before i tell the boss to say yes, she juz interviewed a gal and decide to hire her to replace me.. +.+" ookay okay, laugh lar laugh lar... I do feel bad after that because i manage to ask my parents to let me work in this "cold blood" company but then they don't need me already.. FINE~

Another reason because i wan to work longer is because my godmom will stop babysit a child start from dec. Therefore, she might facing some financial problem. Actually since i work, i wish to giv some $$ to them, just to show my care and love to them.. I really love them, treat them as my family also because they are same to me.. I always wish i can give some pocket money after i step into working life but until now i haven't start the very 1st time.. so useless huh~

okay.. stop the craps... I will be jobless on the first few weeks of year 2010... wth..wish me good luck and get a better job SOON! ^.^

0 comments: