Friday, February 02, 2007

Boring... Lazy...


Long time din blog here edi... aiks.. my life is dull... lack of motivation.. although CNY is coming SOON... but really don hav d mood..

my math exam is over.. tis time really no eyes see.. is very glad edi if i din get ZERO.. hahaha!
japanese listening exam is coming soooooonn.... n yet..i still cant recognise all d jap words.. wondering how am i goin to answer leh.. some more is listening leh! >.<
every week..i hav to do eco summary... translate a english article to BM.. sucks.. although it sound very easy but i need to spend hours n hours on it.. d article is quite long..n d vocab r hard..not only wasting time on finding d meaning but oso hav to think how to translate it in BM.. realise tat my BM r sucks.. forget many words edi.. T_T... besides..wat is EKONOMI MALAYSIA? there r no teks book..all is juz issue economic MALAYSIA.. OMG! don noe how to sit for d exam... *die*

Recently..i very worry my exam, assign..but..i juz WORRY.. din take any action.. feel like wanna slap myself huh.. but..really don hav any motivation... i juz ..LAZY!
Everyday juz watching drama wif my laptop... n now, i finish all drama tat my fren have.. hahaha! so tis weekend i m goin to boring till *die*....
......................................................................................................................................................................

really miss my frens so much...hope all of my frens r full of hapiness...

0 comments: