Sunday, November 30, 2008

Another family are built

Chubby me


Drunk? No way~


Shiok sendiri =_="





Just back from Kiat June's wedding dinner located at Selayang.. thought it is just a normal restaurant but seem like all of us are wrong.. Well..it is quite grand n the food is nice to eat also.. Many kbianz around.. it is quite boring because i seperated with those i close with.. Happy for the new-to-be mama n papa.. hope their new family are always is happiness n harmony..

Well, i am currently free for less than a week.. Going to Spore nex friday with my beloved godfather to visit my beloved godsister..my beloved godmother will go there earlier on this coming monday..lolz! yea..there r my beloved godfamily.. i miss them n sometimes i feel so guilty because i don have much time to spend with them as i am not at kl.. wish all of them r always healthy k! Don say i "dai sai chiu"..i love my own family also.. so i oso spend time at home.. until now i haven't meet any of my buddies leh.. miss them much.. wonder when only we can reunion?

Date me asap!



0 comments: