Thursday, November 06, 2008

Not A Good Day

Cant sleep for d whole yest nite.. Eyes are closed but mind r running d previews of int. trade notes.. woke up earlier in d morning n look thru d notes again before step into d exam hall.. My aunt visited me for d 1st day of exam makes me feel so uncomfortable during d exam.. plus d ques is so tricky.. My hope of A- or B+ for this paper seem fly away ed.. Because when i checked d notes after exam.. I found tat i did many silly mistakes.. really f up..


Evening, dinner at a hawker centre nearby. On d way, i saw another case tat done by d Red Devil.. Ish..! Pity d residents.. The very old apartment ed shows that d ppl living there having hard time in their life.. but still Red Devil destroy their everything.. Ish! Can Red Devil just nvr appear again?!


After d dinner, we passed by Pelita (mamak restaurant).. Suddenly, Ms.Ooi stopped me n told me that there is a hp left on d table.. n it is juz beside us.. d plates r still on d table.. it seem like ppl juz leave d table.. 1st came into my mind was, i should grab it! But then my hand not even dare to move although my heart wanted to do so much.. den i consider a lot, i worried there is someone c me or how if d owner of d hp suddenly pop-up n accuse me that i stole d hp? Ms.Ooi n i also not dare to grab.. we r juz too kind.. =_=" We yelled at Ms.Cynthia that in front of us n told her about d hp.. There is a uncle sitting on d nex table heard what we said.. So i just told them that if we din grab it, d hp ll belong to d workers n d owner ll lost d hp. If we grab it, d owner will get bek d hp.. I puposely said it loudly to let d uncle noe that we don hav bad motive..haha! But we still don hav enough brave to move our hand n yet d one who have enough brave, Ms.Cynthia is juz a bit far from the table.. Before we manage to action.. a worker came to clean d table.. AND JUST GRAB IT.. duh..

It is new model leh.. SE K660i! I really plan if i get d hp, i will return to d owner.. (bliv me pls..) haha! because i "lost" my hp before n i noe d feeling.. ai..but it is useless to say anything ed.. Another pity owner.. I so hate myself.. I should sit down on the table n order a cup of tea.. so we no need to act like a.. bad ppl right..

tats all for today..
i wish tmr will be a bright day..
Concentrate on my Monetary Paper..

0 comments: