Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hard Time

2 tough papers fall on same day,
n i only left 2 days to get prepared..
Friday will be the superb stress day..

I have no idea what am i reading for d econometric subject..
(allow me to complaint about this sub again k..)
Although i did d assignment,
but i still don noe how to solve d question..
I m juz too lousy in math..
n even phobia?
yea.. i think so..
juz wonder y i cant handle those equations huh..

Dear sis want her lappy back..
i will send to her if i m possible to do it..
yea..let it be another challenge for me..
it is good for me..i think..
for this exam period...
but i will damm boring for d rest of d days before i bek kl..
no entertaiment..
hell..haha!

Chat with darling mun juz now..
asking her about d econometric as she took it last sem..
below is part of our conversation..

Esther : i wan to ask u...last sem.. how u sit for d econometric ya
Carmen : cHair

Booom! i really zha dou n laugh like nobody biz while others is studying..
oh darling.. thanks for make me laugh for some moments..


Having hard time recently..
Not because of the exam only,
but is everyday listen to Mr.K complaint about his workers..
yea..it is his workers.. he is going to be boss...? haha! i bliv he can success..
he is so stress with his work until i don feel like complaine about my stuff to him anymore..
i m a good listener..haha! People around are having hard time make me feel more stress n don noe how n where to release it.. blogging is one of d way yet sometimes i don noe how to start or how to end it.. feel like i m typing smth nonsense n producing bad article..

okla..enough ed..
don noe how to describe my feelings..
ciaoz..

0 comments: