Sunday, March 15, 2009

Busy weekend

Assignments going to kill me soon..
Recently always headache during assign session, especially d movie script assign.. gonna create dialogue n actions.. ish! But i m satisfy with our story line.. I think it will be a good movie n we r juz so good in writting script.. hohoho! Maybe nex time i got chance to get Oscar awards neh.. lolz.. okok..i noe i m juz talking nonsense.. well.. let me to crazy a while, coz i gonna back to my assign soon.. Most of my time spent to tis movie script writting.. hell, it is really not easy to write a script, got so many rules that we hav to fulfil! After tis course, i learn that a good movie is depends to a good script. Why script writter never be famous as actors n actress ya?! Without a good script, there will be no good director n of course NO famous actors or actress like Tony Leung or Gong Li.. hahaha! It is kinda unfair to d script writter as no one rmb their name.. Besides, i really "pui fuk" those script writter able to write a drama scripts..It is hell tiring n complicated! Bow to them for create so many nice drama for us n especially for me to reduce my stress.. ^.^


This few days will be my peak period as tis sem goin to end n none of assign 100% finish. The whole week will be meet with coursemates to rush up all d assign. deng.. i m kinda exhausted~ Really cant sleep well recently, i dunno if i m stress or wat.. i will awake during mid nite n my mind is juz full with the discussion situation, n with the assign information. It is so annoying but i juz cant fk off the thinking. I also don know it is my dream or imagination..i juz couldn't get rid of this situation. Therefore, i only manage to sleep again on d early morning n tis few day i will only wake up around 11am unless got discussion or class..haha! terrible rite?!

okla..blog till here.. after finish 1 of my assign only blog smth more interesting k~

0 comments: