Friday, March 20, 2009

A day to destress..

Yesterday after morning class went to hav lunch with my roommates at George Town. We had curry mee, dumpling, chicken rice at a normal shop. The 百斩鸡 is really delicious but it is a bit pricey. Before headed to gurney red box, we had coconut drinks at d road side. The coconut is really very 香甜,椰子香味浓郁,赞! After the very full n delicious lunch, we start our sing k session at 2pm n end at 5pm, Siew Tin n Yanny joined us. We capture pics in d room until around 5.30pm coz tat time ed is d 2nd time of red box staff ask us to leave.. lolz.. pai seh pai seh~ After sing k session, we do some window shopping. My heart itchy for Levi's jeans again.. haha! We settle our dinner at Northem beach.. A nice place for food...



With Yanny at changing room

My roommates

5 of us



Yen Ker n Xue Yun
Yesterday was a happy day among this few weeks. Because i just hand up 1 group assignment, 3 more to go.. Although done 1 assign, i still feel very stress.. Again, I cant sleep well everyday, only able to fall asleep faster when i use the method to relax myself tat i learn from my previous yoga class.. i m not kidding.. i really hav to do so den only can fall asleep..or else i ll laying on d bed for hours!
Well, for today, life back to d assignment busy mode.. Had discussion from morning till evening.. gosh.. i don noe i still need how many hours to get my movie script done?! There is a lil suprise for today. I met my ex-manager during my meeting at a comic shop! You sure wonder y i had meeting at comic shop? haha.. One of my group member working at comic shop. So most of our meeting held at there as they provide wireless connection n there is comfort sofa to sit n small pillows to hug..most important is got air-cond mar..lolz! I met Mr.Dave since last time i leave the company, Wellness Lab. Really happy when i c him coz nvr thought will meet him at penang. He changed job ed n currently work at penang. Thus, gf oso changed ed..haha!
okok..enough crapz.. gonna continue my work..

0 comments: