Thursday, May 07, 2009

Hello Everybody, I am back!!

Hi everyone, i m back! Back to kl and currently jobless! lolz.. It is so.. tutt...
I miss my uni life although i hate it previously..haha! I miss my Hk trip as well!! I miss all of my frens n buddies lar wei~

Well, juz back from hk trip, n don worry, I m currently don hav any sign of virus H1N1.. Will be quarantine myself for 2-3 days at home..haha! Overall, my hg trip was fun! But is hell tired, burn lots of calories but oso add in more calories that i burnt..haha! Really ate a lot, big tummy ed lo~ HK food r nice, cincai 1 food stall or restaurant oso got tasty food.. not like Msia.. their serving r big n of course it is costly lar.. But if u share between frens, it is quite affortable n reasonable.. HK transport r very convenient but beware of some F taxi driver, they ll chop u! I had been chopped until now oso HENG!! Cost me 70HKD for a short distance.. damm eat shit.. Besides, HK's police r friendly and helpful but not the residents.. I always like to refer to the policeman when i m lost but not those residents or even customer service counters..They r so lan si n cincai direct u to the wrong way.. No manners at all!!!
okok... will talk more about HK trip when i able to upload those pics k.. muaks!!

0 comments: