Saturday, May 16, 2009

My target

I am just back from Singapore last night.. It is a short and tired trip. I went all the way to Singapore just for an interview. But it is worth for me because i know i must give it a try although i don't have confident. Thanks for all the cousis n buddies who accompany me and gave me a lot of info ya.. I really appreciate it.. well, I still don't know I am able to get that job or not but i wont giv up. Will giv myself a period of time ^^

Actually my feeling is really complicated to decide to work over Singapore. Money of course is the main reason but i do really like Singapore environment as their government really efficient and u will feel so secure walking on the road without worrying someone is targetting ur bag.. lolz! But it is tough for me to live over there alone.. Although i got buddies n relatives at spore.. but i still need to take care of myself alone rite.. not going to stay with my relatives as i don wan to disturb their lifestyle. I believe i can do it and i will be stronger :p

So.. god bless me pls.. ^^

0 comments: