Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My 2nd day at Halo Forest

Today is my 2nd day at Halo Forest. Although my position is admin executive but actually my job include reception's task n also marketing field~ =.= It is really challenging but also really stress. Especially ur boss putting high expectation on u and u really have to force urself to learn everything in a very short period. I do really like this company as u can really meet many new and different people. But it is really stress oso! Well, there is smth happened today which is not really happy but i told myself it is juz a part of life, i will and i can + must to be stronger! I wan to be very capable and efficient! Add oil to myself! It is really interesting to work at halo forest as the boss n manager r nice n many to learn from them. Plus, i m meeting those ppl that usually i c from the tv box..haha! Hmm.. luckily i m not those fans tat ll go crazy when meet d artists..

okla.. enough crapz for today..
I am looking forward to nex monday to hang out with the darlingz.. ^^

0 comments: