Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Specially for tat ANONYMOUS~

My blog..
is a place for me to express out my feeling...
share my happiness, sadness n view with my buddies n friends...
don talk nonsense here...
if u don like my post..don't view k!
n don leave any comment!
u ask me don bother u?!
den u don comment anything la..
izit so shy or shame to let me noe who r u?
if u r my friend..
juz tell me..
i ll accept it n sorry that i being rude..
but i cant accept a stranger..
hope u still have a clear brain n understand my feeling..

2 comments:

Stephanie Tanz said...

hey don react towards someone whom you doesn't know, cos it's no point not knowing who is that person. there must be some reasons he/she put anonymous so don't bother. i guess u just wasn't in the good mood while doing that huh? anyway, do take care k? appreciate all your messages in my blog!

Anonymous said...

you are right stephanie.there's must be reasons why I appear as an anonymous.