Wednesday, August 15, 2007

wondering...


recently i really found out myself r sucks...
i feel that myself r having a old thinking...
seriously..
i cant agree with d ppl tat like to play in relationship...
although mostly i said to others n myself tat it is juz a normal thing in this age..
but when i found out that my close friend did that..
i mean.. those normal flirt nvm la..
but is really like a playboy or play girl..
especially those 'step 2 boats' wan..
i really hate..
although i would just ignore wat they did..
but.. when i facing them..
i found out that i don noe wat to talk with them edi..
eventhough when they chatting wif me in this topic..
i was like...
u noe.. agree wif them.. n act like i support wateva they did..
after that..
i feel awful...
really..
feel sucks...
this feeling hunter me vy often..
becoz they r my friends..
even is my close frens..
but i don like ppl like tat..
n i hate myself too...

0 comments: