Monday, August 06, 2007

My feeling..


i m happy tat u come to find me...
although u juz stay for 11 hours...
but..
better than never..
i know it is not ur fault..
i appreciate every moments with u..
.................................................................................

seriously..
since d appearance of d anonymous..
i don hav much feeling to bloggin edi...
really..
y nobody understand my feeling?
it is like..
erm..don noe how to describe..
i juz don wan a stranger know so much about me..
wat i wrote here is my diary, my secret...
steph..can't u understand?
i don mean to scold anyone..

i think tat anonymous is someone tat i noe..
juz wonder why don wanna let me know..
unless he or she is someone tat i don like..
coz..i can't think of another reason...

2 comments:

ViNcenT said...

Just change to another site lo....like what stephz did...

Anonymous said...

change to msn space,make it nicely as mine..haha..then restrict only to ppl u knw..hehe..