Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hate hate hate!

really in bad mood now~ fucker~
y human r selfish?!
y they can being so selfish!
y?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fuck off pls~

n y..
y u let me found out tat u r not tat good?!
y u let me see that u r not so good?
ur changes frightened me!
u r not naive anymore!
u r vy scary!
pls..don show off in front of me!
i hate it!
maybe i m too sensitive..
but u make me feel like u like to get d 'things' that i like..
everything is i told u before~
n now
u get it n show off~
at first..
i really don mind..
but u make me feel irritated!
at 1st..
i m happy for ur good changes..
happy that u live life happier~
coz i treat u as true friend..
but..
now...
u r over~
being a good human in front of others..
tat make me feel u r so xxxxxxxx.......
keep on getting ppl's pity to u~
don't u doing the same thing as 'another human'?

i don't know y..
i really hate ppl like this...
but i wont n don have the brave tat show my irritated towards tat ppl..
coz..
this is none of my business...
n...
i don wan to argue wif friends..
coz..i noe i ll regret..
i juz hope tat human..wont take d wrong step~
n pls.. don make me feel bad on u! or should i think in ur view so i would understand ur attitude better?

0 comments: