Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bee Bee BEE!

oH! There is a bee fly to my room juz now! But luckily i got a hsemates that pro in cathching any insects..haha!

okay..here is the story..

few months ago, erm.. within this sem la.. there is some bee built their "homey" inside a hole at my balcony..I saw it few times already..and there is one afternoon.. I saw a bee fly into the hole with a piece of leaf.. So i told my roommate that we r in the risk because it is very near to us.. n i planned to close the hole with a plastic bag to cover it.. but den, tis roommate, Ms.Ooi suggested that i used a paper n roll it n suck into d hole.. n so.. i followed her idea..

A few moments later, there is another bee! taking a piece of leaf also! n the bee seem nervous when he ( i thought it as a male bee) cant get into the hole! he fly n fly around the hole n trying really hard to get into it.. plus, he keep fly out of the balcony to upstairs n downstairs n fly bek to his home.. i think he is juz wan to confirm where is his home.. this poor bee hang around my balcony for few hours.. n he even drop d leaf n did the same thing over n over again.. i think his whole family is inside.. Mr.K suggested me to open the hole n let d Mr.Bee to get inside.. at least they die together.. but i not dare.. how if d bee inside rush out n attack me?

So this incident passed for a period n until yesterday.. while i m taking my nap, d wind is quite strong, my curtains touched d paper n after some moments, d paper drop out.. It reminds me of the bee.. But i cant c anything inside coz the hole is too dark..

N just now.. there is a BIG BEE came into my room n keep staying on the light.. a realy big bee.. i was so scared.. called my hsemate, Mr. Chicken (coz his fav food is chicken) to help me, he used a book to "smack" the bee, but the bee still fly over to the light over n over again.. never tend to attact bek Mr.Chicken.. weird right? It is juz so not a bee's character.. n at last d bee fell n not able to fly.. my hsemate thrown it to outside..

I wonder.. y the bee likes the light so much huh? anyone can tell me is bee like lightning? I wonder is the bee was the bee that stucked in the hole.. so the bee like the light because it was live in the dark before.. reasonable right?!

I m so sorry, BEE family..

0 comments: