Tuesday, October 21, 2008

lala lili lulu

Nothing special to blog about..just feel like update a bit about myself..haha! At last, the stupid idiot fking annoying econometric assignment had passed up.. Although i know i did many many mistakes.. But..whatever la..I really don have the energy to edited it again n again.. Because recently I m really weak.. not feeling well.. i guess it is because i m juz too stress n din get enough of rest..

Yesterday had seafood dinner with the USM gang to celebrate 1 of the gal's birthday.. yummy! We had 7 dishes for 7 ppl.. Got crab, fish, prawn, vege n etc.. This dinner juz makes me miss my F6 life so much.. I would nvr forget the time that we used to paid RM18 for the highest or the lowest mark.. it is damm excited when we get our results..lolz!

okla..
i will stop here..because i still need to prepare slide show for the coming presentation! lolz...

0 comments: