Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lazy Me





OMG! been slacking around for 2 days.. Din read much.. super guilty! >.<>
Always ask myself to read the books but i really cant concentrate at all! Stress but lazy.. n it cause me tend to eat more..wtf.. =_=" But i m trying hard to control myself not to put extra thingy into my mouth..haha! Because i stay at room all the day.. i will totally become a fat fat gal if i din control.. plan to swimming or do yoga but yet.. i m really lazy.. terrible right?! i feel so!

Yesterday nite planned to study but failed because web cam-ing with Mr.K + friends n darling VC for the whole night... get it? Is whole night.. oouuu.. i m really terrible! But luckily today i manage to study a bit.. yeah.. It is really hard to get my ass stick to chair n get my eyes look at the books n my mind digest the notes for a period..hahaha!

But but but... now i m bloging here.. it is because i cant concentrate at all ed! Fireworks around n it is really affect my study mood! So noisy la! But i wont blame them la.. Deepavali ma.. Have to respect their festival right?!

Mr.Soh Cho Heng n the gang currently at Penang ed.. Maybe will meet them tmr if there is transport.. Ms.Chellsia's hometown friends r coming Pg also on Tues. She ask me to join them.. Well.. Lets c if i manage to finish my Trade sub anot.. lolz! But i promise i will try my best!



Thats all for now.. Ciaoz..



0 comments: