Thursday, October 09, 2008

Random



Haven't fully recover yet..
I m really weak..
Many food can't eat also..
Take this chance to diet la..
hehe!

This few days busy searching info in the net,
n went library almost everyday..
for the stupid econometric assignment!
It really kill me!
Plus i still got mass comm group assign..
ishh!

Tmr got a mid term test,
just announced on Monday,
damm stupid wan lar..
It is all about the falsafah penyelidikan..
Useless n complicated knowledge for me..

Final coming soon on Nov..
Planning not to back kl on study week..
Don't know successful or not..
haha!
Because i really hope to get better results..
to make my CGPA higher..

Jing Xian told me that her birth celebration will be held on 22 Oct,
so sorry to tell her that i cant join..
sorry gal!
I will be at PG that day..

Yesterday was Sin Chee n Wei Keat's birthday..
Happy Belated Birthday ya!
Yest I called WKeat,
We had lost contact since my birth party,
but still,
we chat like buddy..
he is my primary school fren,
also my ex-sweetheart..
haha!
Just hope his gf wont think too much..
we r really platonic frens now..

okla..ciaoz,
slack too much ed..
muaks!
love n miss all my darlings ya!

0 comments: