Saturday, October 21, 2006

Firstly..i wanna thanks those ppl tat concern me so much..i think i m ok edi.. so don worry la k~ n i appreciate u guys de concern..

recently i make my mind clear edi..concentrate on my study..coz i really worry tat i cant get eco as major..n i don wan get bad results..although tis few weeks de life is tough..cant eat well n cant sleep well..but my final coming soon..n i will be free after tat.. looking forward much much for my holiday! especially d spore trip..wish everything goin smoothly..really wish i will hav a nice n memorable trip..pray tat there r no accident *wink*, no ppl fong fei gei.. no bad things happen..n hope all of us got enuf $$$~ hehe!

i edi forgiv my boy..after scold him kau kau..coz some say he is right..coz he tell or not tell i oso @##$%...teng seng said if is him..he oso choose to lie.. sigh.. gals r so pity...i noe..is me to make him to tell lies..but yet..i really disappointed coz i edi changed a lot but he still do tat to me..waste my 'sum gei'..although i forgiv him..but now..everyday i oso put my bad temper on him.. hohoho~ he deserve it.. lolz~

don noe y my health not so good edi..mayb is din eat well gua or very stress ler.. yesterday i almost fainted on d way i walk back to my hostel..yesterday morning i edi not so feeling well..like blur blur n don noe wat should i do..i hav to go jabatan bendahari to take payment slip.. so after tat i go out to da bao chinese food.. while i walk back (coz they say friday there r no uni's bus on 12pm-2.30..but after i walk half way..i saw many bus la! T_T )..i keep on sweating..n my stomach n my backside very pain..really not feeling well...but i still hav to walk back..i try to walk faster..den i feel tat i no much energy liao..i noe i cant edi..i noe myself r goin to fainted..but i keep on asking myself nth de..walk faster..but soon..my view blur..cant tahan edi..so i fast fast walk near d lake..n throw all my things on d ground n sit down..tat time really very xin ku er..cant breath well oso..n my head so pening..den after a while..i only go back.. n i really wanna crazy coz while i reach my hostel..i only realise tat i left my key in d room! oh gosh..so blur la me! n my roommate went to her sis there edi! shit! of course i don hav d energy to go find her la..so far~ so i go my fren's room n rest..den wait till 2.30 only go office n take spare key to open..hav to pay RM3 leh..juz borrow a while only mer.. >,<

2 comments:

ViNcenT said...

Wah loa...are you ok? How come suddenly so sick? Missing me ar? Haha... Must take care of your self lar,don be so blur d. Drink more water ya.....k?

Haha...kesian your boy boy lo. You have to put all your temper to him... Haha...yea,like what you said,he deserve it. :)

Anonymous said...

hey gal...y u careless wor..u know u r nt tat healthy then hav to take normal meals la..somemore wana skip meals..haiz..try to 'love' ur uni n ur room coz u stil hav a long time to stay n study there..

r/ship sure gt many problems wan bt u hav to know the best way to settle it..cant alwiz throw ur tantrum over him..he wil get fed up wif tis..be careful.. anyway,take k urself..spend more time on ur studies n nt other things...