Thursday, October 12, 2006

Recovering~

ai...at last i can access tis web site !! i edi tried d whole day leh!!! i wonder y it is so hard to access huh?! do u guys hav d same prob?

now is 7.10 pm..i juz finish my dinner..ai...malay food again..no choice..don feel like go outside.. so juz da bao at near near de canteen n eat at room myself..my roommate yesterday nite only back to our room..but juz now she went to her sis there again..din stay even for 24 hourse..she wont be back tis weekend again...n i m alone again..should i used to it? although i like 'privacy',but sometimes...i really don like alone..no one to talk to me..unless my boy call me..so i always online n on d music..so tat there is 'sound'..act on9 oso very boring...some web site cant access coz band by usm..*scuk*

today..d whole day..i stay at room again.. >.< my fren ask me go out for dinner but i don wan..
ai...d whole day i juz on9 n study...kinda boring~

seed yian..thanks for ur comment...never think tat there is someone is quite same situation wif me..but i think i m more serious than u la..although i m hurt..but i still love my mom.. coz she is my mom...

final exam is coming very soon..less than 3 weeks...feel nervous when i think about it..but yet i still not very hardworking...coz is really hard to read so many in 1 semester...in around 3 months only...d lecturer is *scuk* too..don noe wat they r teaching..some more we really don noe d exam paper format..not like last time secondary school life..got seminar about d format n marks..d timing..now...?

many of my frens will go back to their hometown next week...den only back for exam..so good!! but i cant go back..yer..so down la..coz i need to take part in d event tat organised by chinese society...on 22 oct!!! shit..i m so regret ler...even hari deepavali i oso cant go back to accompany my boy..i only can back on 23 leh! n tat day is hari raya~ T_T worrying there is no bus ticket ler..

all d class will end next week..so fast huh?! time passes so fast that we r goin to end our 1 semester edi!! unbelievable hoh! think back d 1st week i enter usm..really cant imagine tat i had gone through those hard time..still rmb i cried like hell until my eyes bengkak d 1st day...during orientation i hav to walk a lot..until my leg very pain coz injured before..den right after d orientation on friday noon..i took bus n back home...haha! n now..i oso don now whether myself used to uni's life anot...coz i m not really like it n enjoy it.. many ppl say uni's life is fun n happening..but don noe y..today..i don hav tat thinking... >.<

i noe tat i should not always think about d past..but..i really miss my secondary school life..especially my kadet's life n form 6 life..miss those day tat hanging out wif seniors n juniors.. miss those day tat i handle activities..i miss d progress...when planning activities wif my best partner..tcy..

n i really miss form 6 life! i cant get back a gang like form 6 de geng..so crazy n yet so clever in study..miss d time we drive car to yam cha..shopping..hav dinner..eat lunch after school..sing k..take sticker photo.. mis d time we fool each other..craps a lot while teacher is teaching..hide shit's water bottle, wallet, spec's box, n her hush puppies pencil case (we call it as panties's box) haha~sometimes d whole class help us to hide shit's belongings..of course everyone oso get fool by others b4..n we like to bully mou mou..play her curly hair..haha! play someone when they r sleeping in d class...n of course i still rmb d time we study together..discuss s ques..go kl tuition together... although STPM r tough...but i really enjoy it! is like honeymoon years to me~ thanks for u all tat had bright up my life!

now in uni's life..i edi cant meet a gang of fren tat will play d crazy game like pay RM18 for d highest marks or d lowest marks n then hav our super delicious seafood dinner.. now..my uni de gang came from diff places..not everyone same course or same class..all of us seldom gather together after class..


yesterday..shit ask me our gang will 'break' anot one day later..or in future maybe we cant rmb each other liao..tat time i cant answer her..coz everything is changing..last time i oso got a few best buddy like yee mun n chui hua..but after we graduate..we seldom keep in touch..n now like stranger edi....i think of wat she said d whole day..n i got d answer.. " AS LONG AS WE KEEP IN TOUCH OFTEN...WE WILL BE BEST FRENS FOREVER..." but i think i would never forget all my buddies..like my triplet..my form 6 gang n my lenglui buddies gang...n of course my boy's sis.. ^,^


ok..i hav to stop here..wanna study lo~ to all my buddies...take good care n be happy ya!

1 comments:

ViNcenT said...

Haha.wah,this post quite long wor. Ya,I feel the same like you too. Every one are from different courses and participate indifferent societies. But then m,y friend here are quite good too. They will try their best to meet each other when there is a free time. So,I don feel that "lonely" actually. Haha,my friend and I also always tease each other de,maybe I am the 1 who started it,haha.

I miss my form 6 life too. Life that time are not as stressful as I have now. I don feel that lonely maybe is because I dont have the time to feel lonely. Just like what you say,as long as we keep in touch always,we still are best friend. :)