Saturday, October 14, 2006

Special Day?



today is 14 Oct 2006...14th again..n i m celebrate my 2 years n 9 months anniversary o!

erm.. actually is myself celebrate only la..sound weird? ya..coz my boy don care bout d months anniversary.. T_T he said years annivesary only important wo.. at first i very mind n sad coz he don care about months anniversary de..but..erm...now i understand edi.. don force him or expect him do anything liao lo..haha! coz i realise tat if ur expectation getting higher n higher(without ur knowledge) to ur beloved..not only they will suffer..but will getting more n more arguement...coz once they din do wat u expect..u will feel disappointed..then u will think that he or she don care u la..don love u edi la..don understand u la...bla bla bla... then of course u will show d 'anger'...n den of course...d arguement begin..haha~ n usually gal will think too much..will bring out all d 'old story'.. den a small arguement become big arguement..if ur beloved din tam u good good.. d big arguement will be a fight..n den will have the thinking " lets break ! " oh man.. terrible!

i m not kidding or making story..is true..especially for those "long-term" relationship.. u will hav the thinking tat " he or she should be understand u well edi...noe wat is ur demand edi.. should be like tis, should be like tat..etc etc.." but then when things doesn't be like wat u expect.. u will start complaine n mumble n mumble...den u will hav the thinking " we had been together so long edi but u still don understand me a! u oso don care me de.." sigh....
i admit tat myself hav d problem... kekeke! i m trying my best not to behave like that liao la... but i must thanks my godsis...my lovely godsis... she wif her ex-bf edi more than 3 years.. but at d end they break oso..coz d guy futher his studies at australia edi.. n d reason they break is she feel that d guy don care her...but act d guy love her so much.. flight back right after she say wanna break..but she don wan..everyone was so shock when she announce she break edi! not only they 2gether so long edi.. but oso she was so close wif d guy's family even d guy went oversea...she went to d guy's family trip without d guy oso..but sigh... break.. is their ending oso..

i wanna thanks her becoz sometimes when i m unhappy becoz of my boy.. she giv me advice..
i still rmb when she break tat time..i got ask my boy tat me n him will be like my godsis anot.. but..who knows?.. we don noe wat will happen in future.. we only can appreciate everythings n treat everyone wif our true heart...n try not to expect wat ppl around u can do for u...do wat u can do for others first.. is not easy to do like tat..juz don put our expectation too high lo..
kekeke!

since today is a special day for me..i m planning to hav pizza as my dinner! (wif my fren)hahaha~ ai..these few days i everyday eat malay food..damm s*ck la!

erm..i m quite happy oso coz today i access tis web site easily! so suprise la.. mayb he noe today is my special day? haha! *wink*

n of course i wanna write something for my boy..although i noe he never read my blog.. juz wanna say that i really lup him o~ n miss him a lot a lot.. i promise tat i will try to be strong n study hard..juz like him work so hard.. *hugz hugz*

p/s: if u r my buddy..don laugh me la..wish me! kekekeke~

2 comments:

ViNcenT said...

Sure,I will wish you,but is in the end of the comment. What lar,so childish. Month anniversary where got important? Eh,the word "anniversary" only use for year,ok? YOu want so many anniversary,why not creat your "week anniversary" as well? Wakakaka....

Aiyor,thing so much for what lar. Study hard lar. Exam are coming soon. As what I promise,wish you happy with him all the time lo. Haha..

Esther Sam said...

hehe..i wont blame u for saying me childish coz u oso never noe d feeling of pak tor! haha.. kekeke.. n u oso not romantic de.. *blek* so u don understand ME~ anyway..thanks for leave me comment n wish me o!