Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Hate Hate Hate!


Really hate uni's life~hate my room! ants r around..lizards.. spider... scary me!

feel unsecure!!!

i cant find where d ants come from...it suddenly appear here n there..really...while u r reading..it suddenly appear in d middle of ur books.. ur table n everywhere! i oso cant see where they 'climb' from...n another thing tat like to climb is my water bottle..i don noe y la..is d water sweet?they oso cant get it d water mer...i think d water is 'sweet' for them..coz everytime d water inside d bottle finished..no ants..den after u refill it n put on d floor...u can see some ants on it edi.. shit..i everytime oso got wash d bottle wan leh.. recently d ants don noe is cant find food to eat or wat..they like to climb everywhere..n u noe wat..yesterday..i found few on my bed! fuck! after i killed them..den after a while..there r some more! i really don noe where they come from la! u cant see them climb on d wall...my floor is simen..so is hard to see but usually ants will go in one way rite? but here no!! they appear everywhere! not in group..juz 1 or 2..i feel so geli!!! i hate here~ really damm hate! make me cant sleep well! n my roommate's water boiling machine..oso got some ants climb inside..damm stupid wan la..before u boil water sure will clean it first rite..den after u use it sure left some hot water inside rite..u still can see 1 or 2 stupid ants climb over it..n after a while or d next time u open, u can see d ants died inside..don noe it die becoz of lemas or die bcoz of d hot water! is EVERYTIME u can see ants die inside it!

ok..about spider..tis i not very scare..coz i can use d newspaper n 'piak'..n d spider ll go to d heaven or hell..don say me kejam..coz if i din kill them...i will be crazy staying here..


Lizard! I HATE lizard..coz i hav no idea how to 'treat' them! i never kill a lizard! they r so big n ugly la! even if i got d brave to use newspaper n 'piak' them..n i 'success' to kill them..i oso don hav d brave to take their 'mayat' la! n they like to make those weird sound..scary me while i m sleeping..juz now...is juz now..suddenly 2..is 2 big lizards like fighting..d bigger one go after d smaller one(i think is dark colour de) yiaks!!! actually i cant see cleary coz while i m facing my laptop..they appear on my right side...i mean from a wall to my wardrobe! d dark one don noe go where liao! i m thinking n worrying tat d dark one now in my wardrobe...wuwuwu!!i really very scare now la..n d big one don noe hide where oso..i really scare! i really scare if later i bath n take my clothes..den suddenly it appear! juz now i edi scare until hug my 'bear bear' n stand on my chair liao... T_T coz tis room is small...is quite near me la! can u imagine if d lizard climb over my clothes or my shoes... oh!!! help..

later gonna buy some spray..for d ants n for any insects... i _i i really wanna be crazy le..
i don wan stay here liao...really don like! sometimes really hope to stop study...suddenly i so admire those student tat can giv up studying here..there really some student did it coz they not use to uni's life...

2 comments:

ViNcenT said...

Ahaha....so so so funny. Lizard and ants are every where lar. Don worry,lizard wont go in to your wardrobe,it will drop on your bed the moment u sleeping. Probably drop in your mouth when u open it big big. Haha... Don worrry lar,once u used to it,shall be ok. Here also got ants and lizard wat,but seldom in my room. Haha...

Esther Sam said...

choy! keep ur big mouth shut la.. bad bad bad guy..