Tuesday, March 20, 2007

.......................


so glad tat i can write blog ya..coz recently cant on9..d line r sucks..
actually recently should be vy busy wif assign n should study edi..
but..i only plan it but din tk any action..hahaha!! juz...lazy..
so down la when i cant on9..nowadays..surfing edi bcm a must in my life.. hohoho!

last sat, i went clubing again..GLO..
erm..they said i drank a lot..
but i don think so..
coz i m not drunk yet..
hahaha! juz a bit blur...
not really fun coz TOOOO crowded la..
i really witness a lot of 'couple' flirt wif each other..
so sexy...
so flirty...
make me miz my boy so much.. hahaha!!!
but tat nite i m actually quite moody..
coz my boy's hp no battery..
he promised to use his fren's hp to giv me a call but he din do it..
during tat period..
my instinct told me tat he is doin smth bad..
my instinct lar..
juz don noe y i cant bliv guys 100%..
but then he claim tat i think too much!
hope so...
erm..after got d clubing experiences...
i would nvr let my boy go clubing.. unless he bring me.. haha!

0 comments: