Thursday, March 08, 2007

Chill Out


Chill Out...is d 1st place tat i went clubbing...i juz bek...now is 3.55am...
not bad...is fun if u enjoy dancing..but i not really coz i don noe how to dance! hahaha!
but is quite fun oso...
can dance wif leng zai mer..
hehehe!
but i nvr tot of flirt wif them....i swear! (although 'he' really attract me..kekeke)
i asked 2 frens of mine went wif me...
n they hav to lied to their bf...
n i felt i m so hang fuk...
coz shing long let me go..
i can go to hav fun without guilty feeling n 100% enjoy myself but ofcoz nvr 4get u...
thanks dear...
now i can quite understand y u always choose to lie me..
mayb is my fault...
hehehe!
mizzzzzzz uuuu..........

1 comments:

ViNcenT said...

You shoudl feel guilty but not hang fuk....cause your fren lie for u....haha.