Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tired!


Recently i m very headache finding roommate...
wanna be crazy edi!
i need 7 or 8 ppl to move in a new condo near my uni..is nice n fully furnish..d price is valuable!
but now i only get 6...
all is my coursemate....
is really headache...
coz some of them is quite poor...
cant afford if only 6...
n of course me too...
n there is a lot of probs...
everyone got diff demand..
wishing tat i can solve for them..
fainted!
oh god....
pls let me find 1 or 2 more roommate n everything will b ok!
i m tired man...n i really like tat hse...is a nice place to study!
...................................................................................................................................................................
sheau huei r coming bek in april...
i m really happy...
recently she is finding some stuff tat can bring bek for her family n me..
thanks her...she edi get her family some clothes..
n v think tat is enuf but she wanna get more things for her bro, my boy..
but my boy don wan anything more..
but she wan..
n i m stuck in d middle...
keep on asking her to stop thinking to buy anything again but she never listen to me =.="
in d other hand,
my boy keep on ask me to tell her sis not to buy anymore...
n...i ll be crazy .. hahaha!
not only sheau huei,
their cousin bro from japan,
goin to canada,
n he oso ask my opinion coz he plan to buy a MP3 for shing long...
coz he wan sheau huei to bring bek to my boy...
n same thing happened...
my boy keep on asking me to tell his cousin bro : " No Need"
n his cousin bro keep on say : " wan la wan la..is cheap here...XXXX only cost XXX Us dollar...."
n i don noe how...
coz is not good when i say yes or no..
if i say yes or ok, they mightthink tat me or shing long is greedy.
if i say no, they might think tat i m not good for shing long, reject good things for him...
sometimes,
i m thinking...
y don't they juz call each other to ask?
n...
y don't they juz buy it?
don ask for my opinion...
since tat watever i said u still wan to buy....
coz i m juz his gf..not wife...
i cant decide for him...
n i don wan..
i scare later if i make any wrong decision...
they will blame me...
i m not blamming sheau huei la..
coz v r close...
i m blamming my boy,
coz i ask him to call her sis n tell her tat wat he wan n wat he don wan..
but he don wan to call...
everything juz ask me to pass message...
=,="

anyway, really hope can meet sheau huei soon...
glad tat she is bek...i don mind got souvenir or not...
save money is more important...
...................................................................................................................................................................
today,
i received ur call...
my heart is down...
i hate u..
really...
hate u for breaking ur promised...
hate u for fooling me again n again...
i m not ur toy or pet...
not goin to act as ur wish...
if edi decided not to contact anymore,
leave me far away!
i m not goin to stand there n let u hurt one more time!
y don't u juz forget about me?!
pls...
i m not expert in this game...
i quit!
forever...
so don ever come bek to me again!
coz i wan delete all d memories wif u from my mind..forever!
never restore!
i feel awful when i think about u!
don blamed me for scolding u...
u deserved it!

0 comments: