Thursday, March 22, 2007

Headache!

My second sem r goin to end SOON...
but seem like my super busy period juz started.. damm f**k la..
really headache! is real headache!
there r still assign n presentation hav to done by nex week...
stupid lecturer! aiks..got a jap drama la..20 mins !
so shit..i hate to act la..some more hav to speak japanese! *fainted*
coz my jap lecturer is vy ##@@&#% wan la..he will only giv high marks to those tat r gorgeous.. n he edi said..he don care how bad our results is..as long as if we done well in d drama, he will giv us A...baka! atama ga okashi!

besides, recently really vy headache finding a room to move out on nex sem..
stupid frens.. put me aeroplane! n a big wan!
really geram la!
i hate ppl lie to me..
n i hate their attitude..
nvr think for others..
only LOVE themselves...
although they r quite good..
but somehow really don like ppl tat always break their promised wif a s**k reason!
somemore wan to lie me...
#@$@$$#@$@%$^&^%*!!!!!!!
i really du lan..but i din scold them la
i understand everyone got their own reason..
but..if cant make it den say earlier la..
don wait until ppl wanna confirm edi only say : "I DON WAN EDI"
du lan la...
.......................................................................................................................................................
recently i wont always go bek kl edi coz my mom don let me go out wif my boy...
T_T
my heart so pain la when think of this...
really don noe how!
d only reason tat she don like i close wif him is he is LOW EDUCATED...
izit a point?
i mean...izit d certificate so so so so so so important?!
tell me..IZIT?!
mom said our LEVEL r not same... *Fainted*
seriously i don think those graduated from uni is good..
they using their dad's money for clubing, "invest" on gal...smoke...like to drinks... bla bla bla...
somemore they r flirty too..they juz got one more paper...d certificate!
yesterday i called my godmom n told her about this..
she console me..n i m glad tat she accepted him...
i love my mom, n i noe she is juz worry my future..
but i really hurt when she said those things...
he is not tat bad k..
at least he is hard working, noe how to save money for future, don smoke, don drinks, don gamble..n is a filial son! ai.. i really hope to get wishes from u n dad...


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

another semester goin to end in a glance..feel exxcited but at the same time feel nervous for the comin final exam..jia you ya!! wah,ur frens all put aeroplane wan ar? haiz..is normal wan la..u need to sabar la..

----------------------------------
it's nt bad stayin in campus n study wat..haha..spend tis time stay in ur super relaxin room n study..dn think of goin bk kl la..giv some time to ur parents, mayb they wil realise 1 day,but dn knw when la..
u are right,a cert cant guarantee everythin in future but without a cert wil surely no guarantee in future..by ur mom conservative mind,she might think tat without a cert means without a bright future? u agree too rite? a piece of paper wil definitely make a big different depends on how u use it..it may decrease our burden,it might also make us feel proud.. hhaaha..its true,don laugh..