Thursday, October 04, 2007

Accident



Accident...a scary word for me...
just now.. my fren sms ask me am i ok...coz he saw my car like crash edi..
i was like...OMG! it muz be my mom or bro..most probably should be my bro coz he juz get his "P"...
n i call bek...ask her got anything happen anot..she say NO... >_<
den i straight away ask who bang d car..
she was like....suprise! suprise tat i noe..hahahaha!
n d truth is.. my bro did it! ppl in front emergency brake..so he go n bang ppl's ass... ai.. luckily he is safe~ but my car... wuwuwuwuwuwu!
act since he get d license..i edi guess this ll happen..juz din expect it happened so fast.. wahahahaha!
=================================================================

today is d end of my tough period in tis sem...
all presentations, mid term exams n assignments r DONE!
unfortunately..i m sick...
Damm it!
sigh...
n i feel very boring ler!!!!!!!!!
nothing i can do unless start my reading for d final..
yet..i m lazy! kekekekeke!
==================================================================


last month... 9 / 9 / 07...
i attend sui yuen's wedding dinner...
a guy who is d 1st to hold my hand...
had married...
although he is edi "a past"
but..still got a lot of complicated feeling when i attend his wedding dinner...
especially shake hand wif him n wish him...not sad..erm...juz dunno how to describe it..
but of course...i really wish he will be happy n full wif hapiness...sincerely...
wish he ll be a good daddy ya!

===================================================================


recently..
i feel that i really miss my old fren vy much..
keep on viewing d pics tat save in my laptop...
mizz d great time i have wif my buddies...
quite a long time din gather wif them...
because our holiday r diff...cant hav d chance to meet...
anyway..
i still wanna wish kar mun n teng seng happy belated birthday...
hope u guys like d pressie...
n i oso wan to say sorry..
coz i think i brought d wrong pressie...for teng seng.. forgiv me..i really dunno ur SIZE...
for kar mun... i hope nex time i can get another pressie tat u like...i ll try... sorry ya!

chiann yien, seed yian, may wan.... i mizz u guys lots....
n oso for Vc, yen , jx n pyan... looking forward to meet y guys soon...
n of course for sheau huei tat is far far away fom us..
wish she is fine there....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELLLL..FINALLY our Ms SAM are back..lolz...
==================================
bro accident stil laugh til like tis arr?? walao...bad sista!!
==================================
sick againz?? aiyo..aunty sam better take k urself..i suffer til nyawa nyawa ikan sti surviving here..study hard la!!!
===================================
watever is OVER is OVER
===================================
MISS US? OMG...keke.sorry coz i gt no time to miss u tim..but i promise after exam wil try to MISS u la..^_^
===================================I like the present lo but is abit small for me coz im tall n the bag so tiny..haha..but stil lovin it!!\
===================================
get to continue my investment proposal la..talk to u soon!!

Esther Sam said...

hey mun...
of course i very worry when i heard tat my car crash edi..wondering who did it.. but after call my mom n she say nth.. den everything is fine lar.. if nex week i go bek n d car still in d factory..i think i ll scold him a bit..a bit only...hahahaha!
he memang deserve it wan la..my mom sat he din scare at all..

eler...don miss me oso nvm geh.. rmb me enough liao la..